Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Sunday, October 07, 2007

MicroCon

More micro goodness from NWBrickCon: a city scene and a moonbase and the trophies. Hopefully someone will get some closeup pics tomorrow and also post who the creators were (hint, hint, Andrew or Josh, in case you're checking up on the blogs before you go back to the fest tomorrow morning). There's also some of Andrew Lee's great microspace that I've previously blogged. Update - According to Dunechaser, Andrew Lee apparently won the prize for best micro. I'll report further details when I hear more.




Technorati tags:

1 comment:

smcginnis said...

I think I see the robot from Castle in the Sky in the middle of the second pic. I love that movie.

Some other nice micro stuff here too.

~smcginnis