Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, August 18, 2008

Silja Line Ferry

It's been a while since I've done a set feature, but JanK posted some images of set 1580. Over the years LEGO has released a number of ferries as promotional sets in cooperation with different shipping companies. This set, the Silja Line Ferry, came out in 1977.



Set 1580 on Brickset and Lugnet. Inventory on Peeron.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that! Brings back fond memories from ferry travels to Denmark and Legoland in my youth. (I can't have seen that set since I'm too young for that but some of those in the gallery look quite familiar to me)