Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, December 01, 2008

How tall is this dragon?

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure this is microscale. If you set it next to a minifig, it would look like the dragon was about 15-20 feet tall. On the other hand, if you set it in the middle of a bunch of microscale skysrapers, this could be Godzilla's cousin ravaging downtown Tokyo. Since MisaQa is from Japan, I'll imagine it as the latter, if only because that gives me an excuse to blog her new project. Each year MisaQa creates an advent calendar, posting one new MOC in a theme each day of November until Christmas Eve. Readers of this blog will remember that last year's theme was microscale town. This year it's fantasy creatures. Okay, the second day's MOC is definitely not microscale, so I'm probably breaking the rules to post this here, but it's my blog, so I can do what I want. ;P



Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one is going to beat you up for posting MisaQa MOCs, her work is awesome.

Unknown said...

Thank you for finding my work.

If "Sphinx of Greece" is the same size as true lion, height of human is about 5 bricks. However, if it is the same size as the sphinx of Giza, 1 tile is enough to height of human.

You can enjoy imagining it from your favorite size,because fantasy creatures live in your mind.