Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Old Rogue

Over the past few months I've bookmarked Rogue Bantha several times. I think I've blogged a few MOCs out of these galleries, but there's just too much there for me to get it all. So let's just put a few favorites in this post and then I'll move forward with newer stuff as it appears. Most recently, he's posted some instructions. In October he updated his Acclamator. Around the same time he updated his Trade Federation vehicles, I think with the droid carriers. How did I miss blogging his Rep1 battle, especially check out that little detail with the ice cream. Anyone with even a passing interest in Star Wars micros should peruse his Flickr or Brickshelf.






Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Monkfish44 said...

I can't believe I've only just found this blog.

These are indeed awesome.