Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank you for the response!

Hi all,

I've gotten an overwhelming response to my previous call for help with running my blogs. If you've already e-mailed me, I'll be contacting you soon. If you've contacted me another way (e.g. leaving a comment on the blog or at Classic-Castle), please drop me a quick e-mail at bricktalesATgmailDOTcom. To all others, I'm still pretty swamped, but look forward to a reinvigoration of these blogs as we bring in fresh bloggers. In the meantime, I'm trying to do daily updates to GodBricks to get that one fully established. So check there for your daily fix of my blogging.

Bruce

No comments: