Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Itty bitty navy

I was just looking through Andrew Becraft's Brickshelf gallery and notice some old creations of WWII warships. In particular I thought his USS Fanning and USS Thresher demonstrate how effective you can be with a very small number of elements in microscale. At this scale it would be possible to recreate a whole epic naval battle. Maybe we can induce Andrew to go back and build some more.




Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! I was briefly confused when these came through my feeds. :-D

These were really fun to build, and I think I still have them (mostly) assembled. I spent the most time on Enterprise, but I like the two you've featured best.

Perhaps this will give me the impetus to go back and try this scale again. Thanks for the blog, Bruce!